Help on large bulk mailings and volume copying on a quarterly basis or on special occasions. Time commitment: Flexible. Computer skills desired, but not necessary.
Help on hospital projects, for example:
- Holiday Decorating
- Service Events: Blood Drive, Pediatric Picnic, Pajama Party, or special occasions. (Special Events are on a seasonal basis.)
Individuals needed to chair or participate in event committees. Can participate in one event or more or take on specific projects. For example:
- Solicitation of Silent Auction items
- Solicitation of Sponsors
- Event Preparation: Invitations, Mailers, Printing, Computer Entry, Office Work, etc.
- Raffle Ticket Sales
- Volunteers to Staff the Events
- Event Set-up and Clean-up
We welcome volunteers of all ages. To help, please call the DGF at: (818) 249-1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org