Cure rates are steadily improving, but treatments are painfully long (up to 3 + years). Families are thrown into chaos, children are challenged by long term side effects and despite medical advances some will die.
- Number of Families Helped: 1,000+
- Annual Budget: ranges from $170,000 – $300,000 (dependent on donations)
- Budget Allocation: Direct Services, ~85%; Administrative and Fundraising, ~15%
- Donations Received: over $1 million in 12 years
- Number of Volunteers: 20-25 core volunteers; over 100 at special events